Trust...
Sunday, September 12, 2010 by hope
They were strolling around the community park.. when she mumbled slowly.. four years and 25 days.. I called him today.. he squeezed her hand softly "I know.." she looked at him.. "how do you know".. when I stepped in home that twinkle in your eyes.. the calmness of your face.. and that ravishing smile told me everything sweetheart! and I am happy that you did.. coz I hate to see that tinge of sadness in these beautiful eyes.. he said and embraced her tight.. she just lost herself in those arms.. and looked up in the sky to thank her stars for such a wonderful man in her life..
"Where there is trust and respect for each other love always dwells.."
"Where there is trust and respect for each other love always dwells.."



I agree with this post of yours!
where there is trust and respect, lobe always reigns!
a magical post indeed my dear hope!
You are such a magician ...everytime you write something like this ... I get goosebumps reading them. Thank you so much for writing straight from your heart !!!