What A Day...

Mix of good and bad.. good first.. I got two good news today.. two of my friends (one blogger) are blessed with a baby girl.. and it made me really happy :) Congratulations!!


Something wrong with my cell today.. every time it rings I get to hear some sad story or a friend cribbing about something.. so finally I switched it off for the day :(..I am thankful that I am a good listener.. but days like this make me feel as all important people in my life are sad about a thing or other.. and it affects my mood too.. so I just escaped myself from that feeling.. I hope I am not being selfish..

Mostly an unproductive day.. with very little of work done.. still I am feeling tired.. *sigh*

3 comments:

    Hi Hope,

    Been a long time...I missed your posts, lots of them!

    I could bloghop freely now without worrying about my blog as I have temporarily locked it! I would rest from writing, but never from visiting blogs like yours!

    I could relate to this post in a sense that, we also get tired listening to other's cribbing!

    It tires to be a good listener and it really affects our moods!

    Have a nice day ahead, sans listening to others' heartaches!

    escape is good sometimes. But just be aware that people might be counting on you. You might be the only one they could talk to.

    amity Thanks ma'm.. for dropping by.. why you stopped writing..? we enjoy reading you always.. you have a way with words :) pls start writing soonie.. hugzz!!

    raajii You are right girl.. that's why I switched it on just after couple of hours.. and I am thankful for having friends who trust me to the core to share their deepest thoughts n feelings.. but sometimes we need to unwind.. hai na.. :)