2010...
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 by hope
Dear 2010..
Just three days left.. time to say Good bye.. I so hate saying Good Bye.. but this time happy for a change.. Please don't be mad.. You know the reason well :)
I'll remember you in many ways.. you have given me loads of magical moments to cherish life long.. but most you blessed me with loads and loads of love..
It's been a wonderful year with joy and success.. love and care.. flavored with few tearful nights.. and some moon lit smiles.. every season of time was precious, brimming with life..
Many new people joined the ride.. and one very dear walked away my life.. still I followed my heart more than my mind..
The best I learned is happiness is just a state of mind.. one can hurt you only to the point you are willing to get hurt.. beyond that no one can reach you.. and this thought gave me strength time to time..
I am happy for yesterday.. blessed and content for today.. and hopeful for tomorrow..
Wish you a very Happy New Year!!!! May Happiness.. Good Luck and Love make you Smile always...!!!!
Just three days left.. time to say Good bye.. I so hate saying Good Bye.. but this time happy for a change.. Please don't be mad.. You know the reason well :)
I'll remember you in many ways.. you have given me loads of magical moments to cherish life long.. but most you blessed me with loads and loads of love..
It's been a wonderful year with joy and success.. love and care.. flavored with few tearful nights.. and some moon lit smiles.. every season of time was precious, brimming with life..
Many new people joined the ride.. and one very dear walked away my life.. still I followed my heart more than my mind..
The best I learned is happiness is just a state of mind.. one can hurt you only to the point you are willing to get hurt.. beyond that no one can reach you.. and this thought gave me strength time to time..
I am happy for yesterday.. blessed and content for today.. and hopeful for tomorrow..
Wish you a very Happy New Year!!!! May Happiness.. Good Luck and Love make you Smile always...!!!!



2011 aap ke liye sukoon le aaye....khush rahen!