Amazing It Is...

We exchange mails only a few times in a year.. mostly around Birthdays.. Yes! we never forget to wish each other on special days.. we are member of a mutual admiration club.. but what surprise me is whenever his thoughts cross my mind on some random day.. his mail hits my box within hours every time.. and I keep wondering with a big smile... yeh dil ke kaise rishtey... sach hai dil se jab bhi yaad karo kisi ko.. dil tak aawaz pahuch hi jati hai... :)

I am thankful for having such special people in my life..

4 comments:

    Yep, that is true and I am glad you have that :-)

    Happy New Year!

    I just chanced upon your blog and I absolutely LOVE it. It's so spontaneous. I feel like I am conversing with you, I know you when i read your posts. 'Atta girl!

    :) relationships last forever.

    I dont know how i chanced upon your blog...but am happy I found it. Keep at it