Gifts...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 by hope
All these Holiday Candy packs smiling at my countertop reminds me of boxes of Kaju Katli during Diwali season back home.. Circulation.. yaha diya.. wahan liya type.. :)
Same thing happened here too.. A box of assorted chocolates which I gifted a friend few days back came back to me today via different friend.. don't ask me how I know it's the same box.. I am not going to tell you that I made a mark on my box just to watch the fun.. :D yeah, I am naughty like this..
Should I do same too..? No, wait!! I love chocolates.. they look good on my countertop :P
Same thing happened here too.. A box of assorted chocolates which I gifted a friend few days back came back to me today via different friend.. don't ask me how I know it's the same box.. I am not going to tell you that I made a mark on my box just to watch the fun.. :D yeah, I am naughty like this..
Should I do same too..? No, wait!! I love chocolates.. they look good on my countertop :P



what a clever way. Enjoy it. You know at times i buy good things as gifts and then fall in love with them. But still have to give them. So i would be happy