You Are Welcome...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 by hope
...to hate me for this.. but it's true.. I so wish may this wish come true....
YOU... the one.. (Yes! you know it's about you) .. I wish I wish with all my heart.. May you get everything in days.. years to come.. except LOVE in life.... no one to wait for.. no one to talk to when you feel lonely..
Yes! I so want to wish this to someone-not-so-special-now.. but only for a moment, next moment I find cursing myself for an evil thought.. but really.. sometimes you feel bad.. so bad that you can't help it.. but my poor heart will never let me do it.. *sigh*
I know you think I am bad girl.. well, may be I am.. or may be I am just too tired of being too nice.. wtr...
YOU... the one.. (Yes! you know it's about you) .. I wish I wish with all my heart.. May you get everything in days.. years to come.. except LOVE in life.... no one to wait for.. no one to talk to when you feel lonely..
Yes! I so want to wish this to someone-not-so-special-now.. but only for a moment, next moment I find cursing myself for an evil thought.. but really.. sometimes you feel bad.. so bad that you can't help it.. but my poor heart will never let me do it.. *sigh*
I know you think I am bad girl.. well, may be I am.. or may be I am just too tired of being too nice.. wtr...



The pangs of love, ups and downs, happiness and sadness, actions and reactions, whether the other is present or not. Its endless loop :) and endless memories and endless feelings.